Hellraiser: Bloodline workprint
In the 22nd century, a scientist attempts to right the wrong his ancestor created: the puzzle box that opens the gates of Hell and unleashes Pinhead and his Cenobite legions.
IMDB Rating: 4.4/10 (4,174 votes)
Bruce Ramsay ... Phillip L'Merchant / John Merchant / Dr. Paul Merchant
Valentina Vargas ... Angelique
Doug Bradley ... Pinhead
Charlotte Chatton ... Genevieve L'Merchant
Adam Scott ... Jacques
WATCH IT NOW:
- FILE-HOST DOWNLOAD
- -Rather than have the first half hour be about the first LeMarchand in the 19th century, the film opens with Angelique being killed and turned into a Demon by the French sorcerers, much like part of the introduction in the original [there are no scenes of LeMarchand w/his wife]. The films then cuts to the present day Marchand. The remaining scenes of the past are shown as flashbacks throughout the rest of the film (one of the most notable missing scenes that I saw in the trailer that was never in the theatrical film was when Angelique is shown killing a group of countrymen at the French Sorcerer's box [they mistaken the box as a kind of stripping game]-- in addition to this scene being in the workprint, there is an alternate scene of Angelique killing the sorcerer in the 19th century as well as killing her partner in the present day).
- -There is some alternate dialogue between Angelique, Pinhead, and Marchand in the present day and future scenes.
- -In one of the climactic scenes between Marchand and Pinhead involving the configuration, Pinhead shoots out a chain and manages to soar above the lasers.
- -Almost all of the dialogue spoken by Angelique is in a French accent-- this explains (which I always wondered) why her dialogue sounded dubbed over in the theatrical version (because it was).
- -There is a hologram of a priest in the beginning of the scene in space-- he is praying w/Marchand.
- -One of the soldier's dies differently (he is killed by a flying object and then the dog as opposed to chains).
- -Marchand dies w/Pinhead as well as the rest of the cenobites (Pinhead shoots a chain through Marchand's chest-- Marchand pulls Pinhead to him and they die together-- before this, Marchand speaks with the cenobite Angelique about his family's past).
- -The film is unfinished, so there are a lot of black screen cues (e.g. insert gore shot, special effects).